Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This is TRULY AMAZING!!


Wow, we actually got this on film! And the best part is...it was Joseph who noticed what a big deal it was and wanted to take the shot! :) Ha ha, just kidding with ya, Dave! We are proud of our multi-tasking daddy...and just to clarify, the multi-tasking is what was a big deal, not the helping out part, he does that all the time! He is feeding Ellie her bottle, holding an ice pack on Aubrey's head for some horrific injury, and keeping Spencer "contained"! I think while all this was going on I was talking on the phone and eating ice cream or something...

7 comments:

Tammy said...

I hope I'm the first to wlecome you, if you think facebook is fun, I love this even more, it is fun to blog surf, I go to someones blog and then see someone on theirs that I think I know and check it out , it is a snowball effect to find people in common. I am especialy excited to see you here and be able to check on your sweet family. Amy you and Dave are amazing parents, it shows in the happy loving kids you have , they crack me up when I hear stories about them. sure love ya
Tammy

Lissa said...

Once Bryce and I finally have things to blog about we might join the community. I LOVED reading your introductions, so fun! It made me feel not so far away. Those pictures are darling, I love the one of Dave multi tasking. I think it's great that it's so common place that it's not common place at all. You were probably on the phone with ME telling me what to do with my bazillion wedding questions! Love you ALL!

Lauren said...

I think I laughed for about 5 min when I saw this one!!! I like the containment of Spencer... HA! Good times had by all...even David! We miss you guys, and I hope to follow the super-dad example of Dave.

Jeff said...

Hey Amy, your layout is sooo cute! Where ever did you come up with the idea? jk

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Cute!

M & J said...

Amy! I am glad to see you are on here too! That is so funny. I have never seen a man multi-task like that before! Your blog is adorable and I am glad to have another way to keep in touch. Love you!

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Hey- I'm starting an FHE blog, do you want to join? If so, email me: juddnessawinter@yahoo.com