Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Amanda!


So most of you probably know about my dear, fun, beautiful best friend Amanda...she passed away in a car accident on July 20, 2007. Today is her birthday and since she has been in my heart and on my mind so much lately I couldn't pass the chance to just give a little tribute to her. I miss her so much, it is hard for me to explain to people what a huge part of my life she was. We were more like sisters! So today on your birthday, Amanda Reece, I want to tell you I love you and miss you. I can still hear your voice in my head, I don't think that will ever fade! Too many feelings are too close to my heart, I don't know what else to write...Happy Birthday, Amanda!

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Happy Birthday Amanda! Love you Am. Hope it was a good day.