Thursday, December 17, 2009

Spicey Spencer

Spencer was taking a nap. In his bedroom. In the basement. Totally asleep, zonked!! I know this for sure because I was sitting on the edge of his bed scratching his back and singing until he started to snore. Then I scratched the back a tad bit longer, just for good measure. He was wasted.

I'm not really sure how long that lasted, but about 45 minutes later I entered the basement to this waste...
1 bottle of parsley flakes
2 bottles of beef bouillon
1 bottle of chicken bouillon
2 bottles of cinnamon
1 bottle of garlic powder
2 bottles of black pepper
1 bottle of chopped onion

Sweet. Spicey. Just the way I love my basement to smell. And when I'm killing myself on the treadmill tonight, I have a feeling I'm going to crave some chicken noodle soup...

6 comments:

Tomena said...

LOL~ Our last disaster (with a messy substance) was a whole bottle of iodine.. I should post the pics...but....

what time do you run at night? I always do it in the mornings but I'm thinking I'm gunna have to switch. Call me we should talk about getting skinny ahha

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Oh my gosh!!!!

Kathy said...

Was he possibly sleep walking?

M & J said...

Oh my heck AMY!!!!! I cannot believe the things he does! As his mother, how do you decide whether or not he's in trouble or just laugh until you cry! You could write a sitcom around this kid! Cracks me up- serious!

Rachel Quesada said...

Love your Spencer - makes my life look more normal!!!!!

Newman Family said...

Cute blog! You should put Spencer in culinary school and put his spicy fetish to work. Fun stuff!