Sunday, August 29, 2010

Attack of the Cactus...

We spent the last few days of our trip up in Paulden with my Aunt Colleen & Uncle Rick...and GRANDMA!! :) We did so much lounging and visiting that the camera didn't hardly come out at all...which I am so sad about because Grandma was the real reason for the trip! I do have a few pics we snapped with her before we headed out...next post!

Dave took the kids one afternoon up to a lake (I don't remember what it was called!) for a little hike...they had fun...until Gracie fell into a cactus! Poor thing, we had to just pitch her jeans and her jacket, there were so many spines in them it wasn't even worth trying to get them all out! Her leg was pretty prickly for a few days but she really did well and didn't complain much :)




I know Aubrey will hate me one day for posting this picture with her belly hanging out...but it's the only shot we have of her on this hike!


Just about 2 minutes after this shot she met the cactus...

No comments: