Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ABC Tag

So I got tagged by Lissa...thanks, sis! We'll see what kinda stuff you find out about me that you either didn't know before or don't really care about. :) This will be fun!

A...Age: 30
B...Birthday: March 6
C...Candy or Cake: oh, candy for sure!
D...Dessert you love: ice cream
E...Easiest person to talk to: Sunny and Lissa
F...Favorite Song: gee, there's so many!
G...Gold or Silver: silver
H...Habit: interrupting (so bad!)
I...Instruments you play: viola and piano (sort of)
J...Job title: oh, good one! I'm totally the boss...
K...Kids: 5 Amazing ones! Joseph, Aubrey, Gracie, Spencer, Ellie
L...Love or Lust: well, love...but sometimes lust is fun...can I say that? :)
M...Married?: yep, to my Dave!
N...Named after: I don't think I'm named after anyone, my parents just liked the name
O...One wish: to have my mom and Amanda back...but realistically, I just want to sleep in! I know, not so realistic, ha ha!
P...Person you called last: Marianne
Q...Quote: again, lots of these! But we've been doing the "duties" quote a lot from "Nacho Libre", adding our own twists.
R...Reasons to smile: about a million and 39!
S...Something Unknown: well, how badly do I want it to stay unknown?! :) I memorize license plates. Weird.
T...Turns you on: Dave rocking a baby or doing the dishes!
U...Unique Talent: gosh, I'm not sure that I do anything "unique"...sorta like the license plate thing, I can remember phone numbers from years ago.
V...Vegetable: Broccoli
W...Woke up at what time: 5:45am...darnit! :)
X...X-rays you've had: just dental ones
Y...Your Favorite Color: I've really been into red and brown lately, but I'm always a lover of deep purple.
Z...Zodiac Sign: Pisces Power!!

Okay, I guess I'm supposed to "tag" 3 people...Karman, Coco, and anyone else who reads my blog!! :) I'll be checking up on ya...

3 comments:

Lissa said...

Thanks for doing this! It's fun huh? I got tagged by Meg. I learned a FEW things about you. License plate thing I didn't know. But I read your blog so know that if I wasn't already tagged I'd do it for you. Love ya!

Julie and Eric said...

Amy, you say things so cleverly! I love it!! So does that mean that I'm tagged too? Well... I do it anyway that looks like fun! :)

Julie

Jeff said...

crap...thanx fer the tag.