Monday, September 8, 2008

Another School Year Begins...


This is all the camera time the kiddos would allow on the first day of school! I guess they are "too big" now...no pics in their classrooms, I barely got a hug and a "bye, mom!"! Sniff, sniff...but I have to say that I love that they love school and their teachers, it makes it so much easier to send them away all day!
So Joseph is in 3rd grade with Miss Plumley--she has the reputation as the FUNNEST teacher at Century Elementary! Wow, is she ever! Aubrey has Miss Tinsley for the 1st grade and absolutely loves her...she tells me that every day is the best day of her life because she gets to spend all day with Miss Tinsley and eat breakfast and dinner with me because I'm the best cook...aw, thanks, Aubrey! And Gracie is in pre-school with Mrs. Newberry...she was Joseph's kindergarten teacher and we just adore her. Kindergarten out here is an all-day event, so pre-school is a great adjustment time. She goes half-day, Monday thru Friday...and loves every minute of it! So far we are off to a great start...and so busy! I'll have to post pics of the kids in their sport uniforms soon, they are SO CUTE!

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Awwww I MISS THEM! They are so grown up, can they please stop already?! Aubrey is such a sweet girl to say that. I love reading the updates and appreciate the picture postings. They help me not feel SO far away. Can't wait to see pictures of 'The Diva' in her pink soccer gear. WAY cute

Julie and Eric said...

I just can't believe how big Joseph is! I just remember when he was born, it was yesterday right? It is good to hear about your beautiful family! See ya.