Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Halloween


Just a quick note on my last post...I got gas for $1.73!! So wonderful...And I know it's been a while since my last entry (duh, Halloween was so long ago!) but I can blame it on Dave, ha ha! He has been using my camera for work since his battery is dead and he always has either my camera or my cable. So bear with me over the next few days as I try to "catch-up"!
So we tried to go "homemade" as much as possible this year for Halloween. I was so tired of spending so much money on costumes! I told my kids that if I had to buy their costume that was one less Christmas present. :) Just kidding, of course, but it worked! Joseph was a baby, Aubrey was a present, Gracie was a black cat, Spencer was Dennis the Menace, and Gracie was a frog (she wasn't dressed up for the picture!)...it was a fun night! The kids really cleaned-up at trick-or-treating, check out the pile of goods! That was all traded for some fun new toys, and I can truthfully say we chucked all that candy...I am so happy to not have candy wrappers all over the house.

4 comments:

Lissa said...

Okay SO CUTE! I love Ellie's face in the picture too. Great costumes Super Mom! Joe is so cute, and Spen I could just squeeze him! Aubrey's bow is awesome and I think it's safe to say Gracie is the cutest cat I have ever seen.

Marianne said...

Yay for halloween pictures!
Haha, you called Ellie Gracie :)
Those are the cutest costumes and I can't wait to see you all!

Lissa said...

Even *I* didn't catch that she called Ellie Gracie. You were born to proof read Mar!

Sunny said...

I was just going to tell you that you called Ellie Gracie but I see that Marianne is on top of it! Good thing:)