Saturday, October 24, 2009

Overrated

If you have enough conversations with me, you'll hear this phrase more than once..."It's overrated!". What might I be referring to, you ask? Things like this:

1. A clean house
2. A college education
3. Home-cooked meals
4. Being popular
5. Being thin
6. Kids in matching clothes
7. Folded laundry
8. Dusting
9. Vacations
10. Bedtimes
11. Drinking water
12. Knowing how to play the piano
13. The beach
14. Working out
15. Whole grains
16. Cleaning behind your ears
17. Being on time to church
18. Savings accounts
19. Making the bed
20. Dancing in the rain

...Just to name a few!

5 comments:

Thompson Family said...

I love it!

Tomena said...

Definatly :*

Lissa said...

I love how because you are my sister we are almost the same person in a lot of ways. I agree with your list! Who made these things overrated anyway? Sheesh! I disagree on one though: savings accounts:) Life in its certainty has taught me a thing or two about those

amy said...

well, lissa...for the most part, i was being sarcastic on a lot of them :) just depends on the day!

Lorene said...

Yes Amy I totally agree!