Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happiness



Isn't she just a doll?! Don't you just wanna eat her? I do...all the time!! Here are a few of my favorite Ellie sayings as of the last week or two:

1. Yep
2. Nope
3. Taylor Swift
4. Potty
5. I'm Pretty

Of course her vocabulary extends beyond this, but these are her latest (and cutest)...she's quite a jabbery girl and sometimes she will have very lengthy and animated conversations with me. I love it!!

Wouldn't you just love your life if you could wake up to her adorableness every day? :) Ah, my Ellie!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

She is soooooo cute!! Hopefully we'll meet her before she turns 14 ;)

amy said...

ha ha, lauren! :) yeah, maybe we can have a big bash for her and norah when they're 8 or something :)

Thompson Family said...

What a cutie! She's adorable!

Lissa said...

LOVE this little girl! I did love waking up to her every day, even if I was so tired I wanted to die. She is so bright and cheery in the morning. (sigh) I just aboslutely adore this little girl! I hope I have a little girl this cute.