Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today

I am totally ADD...

I sit down to pay some bills, I get up to get some stamps, and suddenly I'm sorting through the grocery ads next to the stamps. Next thing you know, I'm making a shopping list, when I check to see if I'm out of vegetable oil. Oo-la-la! I see brownie mix--now I'm making brownies! I get tired of watching the oven so I go watch PBS cartoons while I fold some laundry. The glare from the bathroom light is bugging me so I get up to turn it off. Towels and dirty clothes on the bathroom floor get on my nerves so I clean them up. Under the pile I find Joe's football cleats, so I take them to his room, where I find the phone I left there earlier while I was putting clothes away. I see I missed some calls so I return them.

Sometimes I can go a whole day and not complete a single task. Beat that!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like most of my days! Especially when I am trying to pack for a trip. Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone!

amy said...

:) yup

Thompson Family said...

I have days like this as well. :) Gotta love 'em!

Lissa said...

It must be your house! I did the same thing a brazillion times when I was there. Bryce says that's awesome:)

Lorene said...

I have always wondered if the A.D.D. goes away when the last child goes to school. ?????