Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ellie's Morning Attire

This morning Ellie came up the stairs wearing this! She was also demanding breakfast and her Uncle Jarom. This girl loves her some strawberry oatmeal and Uncle Jarom!! It is now 9:30...and she's still wearing most of this. The sunglasses proved too annoying to eat in so they had to go. Spencer snatched one of her necklaces and there was a small scuffle regarding Spencer's crocs...but in the end, Ellie Almighty won and now she's sitting on the couch in her morning garb, watching "Max & Ruby", her tummy full of strawberry oatmeal...but still no Uncle Jarom.

He's at school. You know, that wretched place that snags all her older playmates for hours and days and years on end. Not sure how this little thing will make it through when Jarom goes on a mission in a year and a half...and then to college...and then gets married and lives far, far away. I'm not gonna tell her about all that stuff yet.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

My two girls thought that your picture was of themselves. It sounds like they would be good friends. I like your background.

Thompson Family said...

What an adorable cutie!

Lissa said...

Well who WOULDN'T want Uncle Jarom with breakfast? HELLO MOM! Bryce couldn't believe this was Ellie, he says she's losing her chubby cheeks and I agree. It makes me sad...and it makes me sad that she's growing up without me:'( Yeah, what she doesn't know WILL hurt her, but there's no need to go there yet.

Lorene said...

She reminds me of Fancy Nancy! I like strawberry oatmeal too, and crocs!

Tomena said...

Fancy Ellie.. gotta Luv it!!