Wednesday, January 27, 2010

House Pictures

So this post is just kind of "FYI" for the people who have requested pictures of my house. These photos are from last spring when we had it on the market--I don't dare take current pictures because we are in chaos! :) Packing and tossing stuff out, we are moving next week. The house will go back up for sale, but not until we are out...I can't even stomach the thought of living here and keeping it "show clean" with all my kids and daycare...nightmare! I learned a long time ago that "clean enough to live in" and "clean enough to show" are different things. :)


Family Room (basement)

Downstairs Bathroom
Girls' Bedroom

Boys' Bedroom

Kitchen/Dining





Upstairs Bathroom

Master Bathroom--redecorated since this pic

Master Bedroom--redecorated since this pic

Nursery--now it's the office

Living Room



Front of House

3 comments:

Eden said...

Beautiful home Amy!

So if you're moving out while you sell it, where are you going to be staying?

amy said...

we're renting another house here in nixa :)

Tomena said...

Cute Amy, I love the monkey bathroom! I'll post pics of mine when I'm done... I'm getting a whole lot closer to being done with the boys' room but not close enough....