Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ellie's on the GO!!

Ellie the jellybean is a crawler! I can't believe it came so quickly! We are back to gating the stairs and being better at sweeping the kitchen floor. :) Her favorite thing is to find paper items on the floor and eat them up! For example...business cards, magazines, homework--that's a new one, huh? My baby sister ate my homework! She also is great at finding the dirtiest shoes and chewing on them, gross! The other day at soccer practice she totally chowed down on a grass salad...what can i say? She's a health freak! She is also a very loud growler, I usually cannot take her into Sunday School with me, she is so loud that no one can hear the teacher! I know I say it every time I post about her, but she is really so much fun! I am so glad she decided to come to our family, what would we do without her?

4 comments:

Lissa said...

She has so much hair! What a peach, I can't wait to see her. It's hard to imagine your family without her.

Lissa said...

P.S. She looks like AUBREY! Holy freaking yeah

Tammy said...

Ellie belly eatting munchies off the floor, . funny story for you., Mariah and Mike, and kaydence are here for a few days Mariah told me kaydence is just starting to scoot around army style, the other day Coco picked her up to wipe her nose (she is teething and just a faucet with her nose) anyway when she wiped her nose she found a cricket leg in her mouth. eeewwww no wonder most crawling babies are health their ammune (sp) systems have to work over time.

Lorene said...

Wow how did she get so big? I hate the Hooover stage...but at least they build up their immune systems a bit hahaha! Josh still eats the soles of the dirty shoes....go figure.