Saturday, October 4, 2008

Spencer

Spence cheesin' it up while I am trying to keep him entertained at the doctor's office...just moments after this shot he tore the place up--but it's grins for now!
He loves to have his picture taken, but it's hard for him to wait far enough away, he always wants to see it! I barely caught him on this one before he came to see what it looked like.
The other night Spence was coloring at the table, I was folding laundry and Dave was doing some homework...we looked up and found this! Crashed! So adorable, he's so sweet when he's asleep!
Just a few more musings on Spencer Dew...he has really taken to his name lately. When we try to call him anything other than Spencer he says "No, I Spencer!"...Anytime I say "I love you" he always says "I love you, too" and usually gives me a little kiss...If I ask him who his best friend is he says "You!"...This kid is a hugger! I love that he will just randomly, in the middle of some serious play, come and give me a hug and kiss and then go back to his very important business. Spencer is probably the greatest source of laughter in our home, he is all boy and all joy and I just love his little face! This little kid rocks my world! I love you, Dew!

4 comments:

Lissa said...

Aw I miss him! He is so darling, what a fun little guy. You telling those stories reminds me of what Mom always said about Ben, that he would come and give her a kiss and hug in the middle of play all the time. Can't wait to see you guys next week!!!! In less than a week I'll be there. I bought a few pairs of garments today...I am such a grown up now it's nuts!

Hansen said...

Hello

So fun to check out what happening at the Brown house. Yesterday I showed Grandpa Lindman and he laughed with delight as we looked at the photos and shared a few moment connecting with you and yours.

Thanks so much for sharing. And give those that family of your a hug from Great Grandpa Lindman and Auntie Suzannie

Lorene said...

I can't believe how much Spencer looks like Dave to me. It's so fun! I have great memories of Dave as a little toddler....full of pleasing personality and good for hours of entertainment! I love how you focus on one child a post what a fab idea! You amaze me Amy. I haven't had kids this close together for a long time and it really wears me out. All yours are close, I guess that means you and Dave are just better than us that's all! We love you.

Family-Frolic said...

Hiya. I can't remember if I have posted on your blog before. But I just wanted to let you know that I check in periodically and am enjoying getting to know your family better.