Sunday, October 26, 2008

Totally Tuckered Out!


So I have to admit that this is only the second (maybe third?) time one of my kids has fallen asleep in their high chair. I feel like such a bad mom! We had a late night on Friday, Ellie was chilling nicely in her high chair Saturday morning while I did some chores...and the next thing I know, she's totally out! The funny thing about my kids when they sleep is that they almost always look like they are faking it. :) But she stayed out for a few hours--don't worry, I did move her to her bed after the photo opportunity!

2 comments:

Lissa said...

This picture made me laugh SOO HARD! Love it. I remember one night Jarom fell asleep in his high chair at dinner and the only reason we knew it is that we heard his head land in his bowl. hahaha LOVE it, And you.

Lauren said...

Look at that face!! SO cute!