Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tag Again...Sorta!

Okay, so this time I kinda "tagged" myself...I read this cute tag on Brittany's blog and thought I would do it too. Sorry if that's lame! I am really in the mood to add something to my blog and Dave has my camera, so...I'll do this picture-less post! Enjoy!

I am...tired! Oh, my name? Amy Petersen Brown
I think...cheese is the most perfect food
I want...to take a REAL vacation with my family!
I have...so many blessings
I miss...my mom, of course! Can anyone else believe she's been gone for over 7 years?!
I fear...cancer and spiders
I feel...like the luckiest girl ever!
I hear...the phone ringing, my kids throwing stuff downstairs, and the dryer buzzing...
I smell...chili in the crock-pot! yum!
I crave...lately it's been salty stuff
I cry...when i get overwhelmed
I search...for shoes, always for shoes!
I wonder...if i'll ever sleep through the night?!
I regret...not having more direction during my college planning. And also, that I didn't get that last pair of jeans in my size, now they're gone!
I wish...to see my mom and Amanda again
I love...my husband and my children, and brownies
I care...what my kids look like when we go out in public
I always...feel grateful
I worry...about too many things, and probably not enough about some things!
I am not...crafty. Not even close!
I remember...phone numbers and license plates
I believe...that the Church is true!!
I sing...to the radio in the car
I don't always...make my bed. It seem silly to make it when I'm just going to get back in it!
I argue...when I think I'm right. :)
I write...oops, not as often as I should. Which is funny because I actually love to write!
I lose...my patience all the time
I listen...to my kids' talk about their day
I can usually be found...at the computer! Or at Walmart!
I need...a good massage and a pedicure
I forget...to write down my kids' reading minutes on their reading logs!
I am happy...most of the time!

So I'm just gonna tag anyone who reads this, because I have no idea who actually does and I would feel really stupid tagging someone who isn't even remotely interested in my life. :) I'll hopefully be posting some pictures of my beautiful bride sister soon!

2 comments:

Thompson Family said...

I love it! It was so fun to find out a little more about you. I also love the new background. Very Cute!

Kathy said...

I miss our college days together. I'm so glad you have a blog and I can see your cute kids. Can you even believe how life has changed? Miss you.